Investing in your future is an important decision. SAM Tech’s Financial Aid Department will help find the best options for you. Your personal finance plan could include grants, scholarships, student loans and parent PLUS loans for those who qualify. SAM Tech is also approved to train VA eligible persons. Let us help you choose the most affordable pathway to your goal.
SCHOOL CODE: 030323
Free application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) www.studentaid.gov
Financial Aid consists of:
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
- Federal Direct Student Loans (Subsidized and Unsubsidized)
- Federal Parent PLUS Loan
- Federal Work Study
- Approved to train veterans and other eligible persons under the provisions of Title 38 of the United States Code
- Workforce Investment Act
- No Interest on SAM Tech’s Payment Plans
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarships
- American Muscle Automotive Scholarships
- American Trucks Student Scholarships
- Automotive Aftermarket Scholarships Central
- AWA Foundation Scholarships
- CJ Pony Parts Scholarships
- Collision Repair Education Scholarships
- IEEE Student Scholarships
- RPM Foundation Scholarships
- SAE Scholarships
- SEMA Scholarship
- Shear Comfort Scholarships
- SME Education Foundation Scholarships
- Tech Force Foundation
Scholarships may be available for those who qualify.
Use our Net Price Calculator.
For more details on financial assistance and to see if you qualify, contact the Financial Aid Department.
Financial aid is awarded on the basis of need, regardless of sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, or national origin. We will help guide you through the Financial Support Process to make sure that you receive the education you deserve!
Gainful Employment Disclosures
Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund Reporting
HEERF I (Student Portion)
HEERF I (Institution Portion)
Quarter ending 09/30/20, the institution funds expended were zero.
Quarter ending 12/31/20, the institution funds expended were zero
Quarter ending 03/31/21
Quarter ending 06/30/21
Quarter ending 09/30/21 – Final
HEERF II (CRRSA Act) and HEERF III (ARP)
Accreditation and Approvals
- SAM Tech is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- SAM Tech is approved to operate by the Texas Workforce Commission, Career Schools and Colleges.
- SAM Tech holds a Certificate of Authorization from the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board.
- SAM Tech is approved by the Texas Veterans Commission for the training of veterans and other eligible persons under the provisions of Title 38, United States Code.
- SAM Tech is authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students and issue INS form I-20.